Today I realized that some wonderful fellow bloggers have nominated me for awards THREE times in the past month or so, and I have been so busy that I’ve neglected to properly acknowledge them and nominate some people myself! So here we go–
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by both Miss Marzipan and Elisa Bakes, and the Super Sweet Blog award by Miss Marzipan 🙂 In the interest of not making this a novel, I’m going to combine the questions of all awards together and make my nominations!
5 Facts About Me:
- I’m a serious Nintendo lover, and still play and look forward to each new Pokemon game
- Although I constantly bake, I’m a much bigger fan of savory things than sweet– I usually eat one or two of what I make and leave the rest up to my boyfriend!
- I’m a sucker for good celebrity gossip and the queen of reading up on it whenever I can
- I have a BA in Anthropology, with a focus on Archaeology
- I could easily live off of mozzarella sticks
My Questions from Miss Miss Marzipan:
- Colour or monochrome? Monochrome
- Winter or summer? Winter
- Ready-made or homemade? Homemade
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
- Glass half empty or half full? Half full
- Work or play? Play!
- Casual or formal? Casual, always
- Ski lodge or tropical island? Ski lodge (I’m from Florida, so naturally I love snow)
- Breakfast or dinner? Breakfast FOR dinner
- TV or film? Film
- City or country? Country
My Questions from Elisa Bakes:
- What is the best advice you have received (or can give to someone)?
To not take my advice, honestly!
- If you could change any one thing, what would it be?
I wouldn’t have to work full time, and perhaps I could make a profit off of my blog 🙂
- What is your least favorite thing to do?
The dishes, hands down.
- What is your favorite food to eat? to cook?
I love cheese in literally every form. My favorite thing to cook/bake is cookies 🙂
- What is the best way to spend free time?
Nothing I love more than kicking back at home and watching a movie
- Project Pack A Lunch
- The Driven Cook
- Bento Break
- City Girl Country
- Girl In Shirt
- Unicorn Parade
- Radical Possibility
- Notes on Lifestyle by Georgina
- Crepes of Wrath
And my questions for you:
- What is your most reliable recipe?
- Are your recipes usually things you’re creating, passed down by family, or something else?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you prefer to cook or bake?
- How long have you been blogging?
For those with blogs chosen for the award–Copy and paste the award in your blog, and link the blog that nominated you. Share five random things about yourself, then answer the questions above. Nominate five (or more!) bloggers that you follow, send them the rules and create five new questions for them to answer.
Please don’t feel obligated to accept the nominations and go through the process– if you prefer not to answer all of the questions, just enjoy the shout out (and hopefully the few extra hits!) 🙂